These guidelines were developed through the KP National Guideline Program to assist primary care physicians and other health care professionals in outpatient care delivery. Kaiser Permanente has developed and implemented numerous programs to improve care for these conditions. The programs are founded on evidence-based practice guidelines and medication treatment algorithms.
- Kaiser Permanente National Aspirin Clinician Guide
- Interim Guidance: Aspirin Use in Primary Prevention of ASCVD
- Kaiser Permanente National Adult Blood Pressure Clinician Guide
Cholesterol and Cardiovascular Risk
- Kaiser Permanente National Adult Diabetes Clinician Guide
- Consensus Statement: Second-line drug therapy for patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- Kaiser Permanente Research Affiliates Evidence-based Practice Center: Report on the Cardiovascular Benefits and Harms of Step Therapy in the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes in Adults with and without Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease